* The public areas in Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio are open whenever Monday is a public holiday; in this case, the studio will be closed the following Tuesday.
** The centre is closed from December 29 to January 3.
Public Transportation1) Using a subway:
The closest subway stations are on the Nanboku Line
Route 1: 11-minute walk from the west or north exit at the Sumikawa station.
Route 2: 14-minute walk from the west exit at the Minami-Hiragishi station.
2) Using a bus:
Take the Jotetsu bus [Route 56] and get off the bus at “Hiragishi 1 jyo 16 chome”.
3) Travel from the New Chitose Airport (Total: about 70 minutes)
Option 1: Coach bus & Subway
- Take the airport coach bus to the Maruyama Bus Terminal
- Get off the bus at the Sumikawa subway station
- Take the JR train to the Sapporo station, the central station in Sapporo.
- From the central station, take the subway to the Sumikawa station.
- 11-minute walk from the west exit at the Sumikawa station.
Click here to access Google Map.
* Sapporo Tenjin-yama Art Studio is located inside Tenjin-yama Park. The park does have parking lots while the art studio does not. We encourage you to use the public transport.